Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Sorry for the letdown...
Okay so I had big plans to blog tonight but the wireless is being too slow so i will have to go and do it somewhere else. At least I tried! I'll fill you in on some other stuff too. So I am 7 hours ahead of home, which really hasn't phased me yet. We get breakfast and supper every day and we can make ourselves a sandwich for lunch or go to a store/restaurant. I have class every Monday and Thursday from 9 to 12. We are going on our first big trip to Canterbury and Dover tomorrow! All of the girls are soooo nice and we are all friends already. I have been eating way too much bread...hahaha. I love London. It's very hard to describe but it's nothing like I expected. Today I hit all the big sites: Big Ben (which is actually the name of the bell inside the tower), parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace. I also saw the London Eye from far away. Some people from my group rode on it for 18 pounds and loved it! There are so many different people and languages all around and the Tube is a hoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahh! I'm so jealous!! I love the pictures on your header!
ReplyDelete