On Monday the 24th I was so lucky to get to see the London Symphony Orchestra play at St. Paul's Cathedral. We were in a rush to get there otherwise I totally would have brought a loaf of bread and sang "Feed the Birds" on the steps (even though that's the thing I hate most about London...the birds). It was so cool and really long. We had really great seats, the acoustics were insane, and I was sitting by my friends but still I may or may not have slept through the middle of it....
 |
| ST. PAULS! |
 |
| Walking across the Millennium Bridge after the show. Check out that view! |
 |
| I know, I know, this is a super great picture of me... |
 |
| the ceiling! |
Love the blog! Thanks for finally telling me about it! haha!
ReplyDeleteHave to say I'm a little sad that you didn't sing. Cool pictures though and of course you look great. Mom
ReplyDelete