I am behind on blogging. It takes a very long time to upload pictures so I try to just leave my computer open downloading all the pictures. Sickness has been invading the center. Each week a new group of kids gets it. I was in last weeks so now all I am left with is a nasty cough and a slightly runny nose. I just returned from four days on the Cornwall coast that hopefully I get around to blogging about in a couple of days. It was beyond awesome! But like I said before I am extremely behind so back to my first Tuesday in London.
I went sightseeing with two sisters: Becca and Kristen. It's fun to be around sisters but it makes me miss mine even more. We took the Tube to Westminster (the name of the stop) and walked around seeing all the touristy things! First, Big Ben. Big Ben is actually the name of the bell inside the clock tower interestingly enough.
![]() |
| I thought this was so picturesque and English with the red buses and big ben. |
![]() |
| Buckingham Palace |
| Westminster Abbey where Will and Kate got married! |
Check out my hair. ha ha ha






No comments:
Post a Comment